More information and our cook school T's & C's
ABOUT THE COURSE
Our sessions are small group(5 persons) classes with hands-on experience on Sri Lankan cooking. You will get a quality time with our home cooks and we will guide you on this journey. We welcome all abilities and will explore Sri Lankan cooking styles and flavours during these sessions. Our sessions are on Thursdays and Fridays evening starting at 5:30PM for 2.5hrs
After all the cooking is done, we can all sit down and enjoy the meals we made on the day!
Payment is required at the time of booking.
When booking, please notify us of any food intolerances or allergies that we need to be aware of via email SLCS@ceylon35.co.uk. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee a completely nut-free cooking environment.
Any medical condition that may affect your ability to take part, or follow instructions, must be disclosed at the time of booking via email SLCS@ceylon35.co.uk
Health & Safety
You are required to follow the operating instructions provided by us for all the kitchen equipment used during the session. We advise that you wear comfortable clothing.
We DO NOT accept any responsibility for any loss of or damage to any properties whilst on the premises.
We take no responsibility when it comes to takeaway food. Once it leaves the cook school, it's your responsibility to handle the food to minimise the risks.
CANCELLATIONS & RESCHEDULES POLICY
1. Please contact us via SLCS@ceylon35.co.uk if you need to cancel or reschedule your session. You can cancel or reschedule free of charge upto 14 days prior to the class and we will either refund you fully or offer you other dates available for a reschedule.
2. If you fail to let us know within that timeline, you will lose the right to cancel or reschedule and will lose your booking.
3. These tickets are transferable. If you decide to transfer the ticket, please email us via SLCS@ceylon35.co.uk and give us their full name, email and other relevant details.
4. We reserve the right to cancel a course due to unexpected circumstances which are beyond our control. If this happens we will offer an alternative date suitable for you.
5. We are not liable for any losses incurred if you have to either cancel, reschedule or transfer your booking for any reasons.